Saturday, October 25, 2008

Release tension sket.. (^_^)


Anybody see my face?

A man charges into a bank wearing a balaclava and wielding a handgun.

He shouts ‘this is a raid - everyone get on the floor!!’, and proceeds to empty the cash drawers.

As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks
off his balaclava. The robber immediately shoots the customer in the head and shouts.. ‘Did anybody else here see my face?’.

The robber notices another customer peering from behind a counter and goes over and shoots him in the head also.

‘Did anybody else see my face?’ he shouts again, waving his gun around.

There is silence for a few seconds before a male voice is heard from a distant corner…….. ‘I think my missus caught a glimpse….’

Mother and daughter

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a 46 year-old. In fact, she wasn’t too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I’d ever had a Sportsman’s Double.

‘What’s that?’ I asked.

‘It’s a mother and daughter threesome,’ she said.

I said, ‘No,’ - excitedly.

We drank a bit more, then she says that tonight was ‘my lucky night’.

I went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: ‘Mum, you still awake?’

The mourning golfer

A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”

0 comments: